Team Administrator // Klarna
January 13, 2022
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
What you will do:
- You will primarily provide business support and coordination to the Klarna UK Branch Manager, UK Pink Standards and UK Branch teams, covering a wide variety of day-to-day tasks and activities
- Executive administration support to the Klarna UK Branch Manager which will include diary management, scheduling of internal and external meetings and time requests, and travel arrangements where required
- Organising and coordinating internal and external events both in-house and off-siteLiaising with external suppliers regarding invoices and payment
- Scheduling team meetings and events
- Following up actions with stakeholders where required
- Support on creating team newsletters and team intranet site updates
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks and support
- Jumping into help when needed and where needed
You should have:
- Experience working within a service-oriented role
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Solid interest in the disruptive payment industry and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work with ambiguity and able to prioritise conflicting demands in a fast paced environment
Who you are:
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
If this sounds like a step forward in your career, don’t hesitate to apply: Include your resumé in English and a few words about why you want to join Klarna. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis. Let’s have a chat!
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment time: Full-time
Note: we’re not able to offer relocation support or support with work permits for this position.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna