Senior Product Designer // Vidsy
December 2, 2021
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign’s 2021 Best Places To Work, and we’re continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing UK Team, to work on the user experience and design of multiple products from conception through to launch and beyond. This is an opportunity to work alongside our internal Product & Engineering Teams, as well as other internal teams – such as Commercial and Creative – to deliver the best experience for all our users.
- Operating as part of a small Product Design Team working across our entire product suite.
- Contribute to, and support the use of, our design system to consistently create awesome product designs.
- Design products that delight users and that are practical to build; you’ll do this as part of a multi-disciplinary squad.
- Contribute to shaping product strategy and roadmaps.
- Experience building applications/software/products that encompass an end-to-end experience.
- Comfortable facilitating and running workshops/interviews with clients and ability to incorporate research findings into designs.
- Ability to use wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, storyboards, mock ups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes to communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process.
- Visual design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, colour, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function.
- Designing with consistency, attention to detail, and knowledge of inclusivity and accessibility.
- 4+ years (or equivalent) of relevant Product (UX & UI) Design experience.
- Able to showcase your end-to-end design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artifacts, multiple iterations, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Expert skills with standard interactive design tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Principle, Figma, or similar software.
- Experience with software such as Hotjar, Google Analytics, or similar is a plus.
Our ‘Virtual-First’ Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we’re spearheading a ‘virtual first’ environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time – with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively – with ‘hubs’ for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you’re open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
Visit the company websiteVidsy