Senior PAM Engineer // Klarna
September 21, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Engineering at Klarna is an inspired, customer focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. Working in small, highly collaborative Agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports Klarna and our customers. At Klarna we optimize for quality, flow, fast feedback, focusing on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation. We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage and maintain Privileged Access Management (PAM) infrastructure.
- Integrate PAM with other security and IT management systems.
- Deploy PAM solutions in a cloud environment, specifically AWS.
- Assist with AWS security strategies and solutions.
- Ensure AWS environments meet compliance and security standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to PAM and AWS.
- Monitor and analyze logs and alerts from various technologies.
- Participate in regular reviews and audits to ensure security protocols are followed.
- Provide technical support on PAM and AWS related issues.
- Stay informed about industry trends and threats.
- Identify privileged accounts and integrate them within operating systems, databases, and cloud platforms.
- Write and review quality documentation.
To succeed in this role, we think you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience with Privileged Access Management and AWS.
- Basic understanding of cloud architecture and security.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code concepts.
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, Docker, and CloudWatch, as well as Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Proficiency in Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, and Powershell scripting.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
- Big plus: Regulatory background and/or Financial background
How to apply: Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile in English.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna