Senior ICT Risk Manager // Klarna
October 19, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
As a Senior Risk Manager and a crucial member of our second line of defense, you will be responsible for enhancing Klarna’s ICT & security risk management approach. You will leverage data-driven insights and automation to assess, monitor, and report on ICT & security risks. Collaborating closely with both the first and second lines of defense, you will ensure that Klarna’s information technology and security infrastructure are robust, compliant, and resilient. Your role will provide stakeholders with valuable insights into relevant ICT & security risks.
- Develop and implement manual and automated risk assessment processes, utilizing cutting-edge tools and technologies to streamline risk identification, measurement, and reporting.
- Analyze collected data to evaluate current risk levels, identify trends, and detect emerging threats. Generate actionable insights to effectively mitigate identified risks.
- Create detailed risk reports and dashboards, offering an overview of the organization’s security posture. Present findings to senior management and stakeholders, emphasizing key risk areas and recommending remediation strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including IT, compliance, and legal, to ensure alignment of risk management efforts with organizational objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Stay current with industry best practices, emerging threats, and regulatory changes. Recommend and implement enhancements to the risk management framework and strategies.
- Ensure the organization’s information technology and security practices align with relevant regulatory requirements, industry standards, and best practices. Stay updated on evolving applicable regulations and coordinate efforts to achieve and maintain compliance.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of ICT & security frameworks, policies, and guidelines.
Who you are
- A solid understanding of ICT & security risk management best practices, especially within a heavily regulated industry.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in managing a risk management program. Relevant certifications (e.g., CISM, CRISC) are advantageous.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in ICT and security risk management, with a focus on data analysis and reporting.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and methodologies, including data mining, statistical analysis, and data visualization. Knowledge of Python is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of information security principles, practices, and regulatory frameworks (e.g., EBA, GDPR, ISO 27001, NIST).
- Familiarity with risk assessment frameworks (e.g., NIST Cybersecurity Framework) and risk assessment tools.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ICT & security-related information to all levels within the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and analytically.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna