Senior Fraud Detection Specialist // Klarna
October 7, 2021
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Are you an analytical person with an investigative mindset who is looking for a challenging role in a fast paced and constantly changing fraud environment? Do you want to be a key player in preventing fraud, ensuring that we stop fraud at the door?
Perfect – then you should join our Fraud Detection Team!
What you will be doing:
As a Senior Service Delivery Specialist within the Fraud Detection UK team, you will be responsible for performing fraud reviews and investigations of high risk applications and transactions across a range of Klarna products in the UK market. You will identify, prevent and monitor high risk transactions in relation to fraud. The role requires you to be able to work individually whilst also collaborating with others to identify and highlight suspicious patterns in fraud behavior.
You will be performing a range of fraud operational tasks such as:
- Review of high risk applications and orders, identified by our system controls.
- Monitoring of trends and highlighting suspicious orders (Undetected Monitoring)
- Root cause analysis of unpaid orders
- Provide ongoing feedback to Fraud Prevention on fraud trends and strategy performance
- Support on Team Lead the development of fraud detection team processes and performing quality assurance checks on reviews undertaken by the team.
You should get in touch with us if you:
- Have an interest in fraud prevention and protecting customers from fraud.
- Have experience in performing fraud risk reviews and assessments of transactions based on data from multiple different sources.
- Have an analytical mindset and not afraid of suggesting new approaches to solving a problem.
- Have a passion for supporting other team members in developing their knowledge and expertise in fraud detection.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced operational environment.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you will have:
- Knowledge of fraud trends within the UK and 1 – 3 years previous experience working in a fraud operations environment.
- A strong ability to process large sets of information and detect anomalies
- A structured and accurate way of working
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong drive and enjoy working in a high pace operational environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 1-3 Years of relevant Fraud Experience
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna