Senior Data Analyst // Klarna
December 9, 2021
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Analytics is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Analytics teams to satisfy the company’s ever increasing need for complex problem solving and data driven decision making.
Who you are
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level – thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
What you will do
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. Since you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. At Klarna we embrace change; you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
Analytics at Klarna is divided into many teams, all with their own unique responsibilities. However, there are some commonalities – they consist of highly driven people with a combination of analytical skills and a great team spirit who all love to solve hard problems.
As your career develops you will develop expertise in certain areas. However, there are a number of core skills shared by all analysts at Klarna. Klarnauts in the Analytics Competence have the ability to apply the following approach:
Day to day will see you
- Supporting and driving valuable analytical insights into the domains strategy with a strong commercial focus
- Developing and maintaining dashboards in
- Qlik Sense and other visualisation tools if neededPulling data out of our databases (Redshift Lakehouse) using SQL
- Elaborating data reports using market KPIs for our Go To Market team
- Presenting updates on new additions to the dashboards to our analysts and business developers
- Driving the work on improving data quality, definitions and visualisation of KPIs
- Addressing requests from our analytic leads on KPIs reporting and dashboarding
- Using analytical tools (SQL, R, Python, Excel) to analyze and prepare data to support decision making
- Generate and communicate insights and recommendations to multiple stakeholders
You should have
- Positive solution oriented mindset and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills set: ability to identify and isolate trends, and connect them to customer behavioural patterns, and business impacts
- Solid data extraction and manipulation skills (Qlik Sense, SQL, Spreadsheets) along with data presentation to the stakeholder’s requirements and a strong will to further develop this
- Previous experience in a fast moving, data-driven and highly competitive environment, preferably focusing on marketing, commercial, finance, business controlling or business intelligence.
- Dashboarding skills
- Willingness to travel on occasions
- Working proficiency and communications skills in verbal and written English+4 years of relevant work experience in a data driven role from a consulting, financial or fintech organization
- A degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Engineering, Business Analytics, Science, Economics)
You might also have
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving
- Significant drive and ambition
- Data visualization & reporting skills using Tableau, Power BI or other tools is also a plus
Please send us a CV in this application and we will come back to you as soon as possible if we find your profile relevant for the role.
Location flexible to, London, Stockholm and Berlin.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna