Senior Commercial Insights Analyst // Klarna
April 21, 2022
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace a hypergrowth atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Who you are
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, and people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level – thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
- Proactively and effectively communicating with stakeholders with various backgrounds, discussing the root cause of trends, and proposing solutions. Delivering ad-hoc data analysis efficiently; including deep diving into customer and performance trends.
- Using analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Excel) to analyze data and problem solve with the end goal of detecting trends and making commercial decisions to benefit both Klarna’s and our partner’s businesses.
- Generate and communicate insights and recommendations.
- Understand the implications of pricing and profitability.
- Using analytical skills to forecast and plan sales and revenues.
You should have:
- A degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, business, any data related education program)
- Applicable work experience in Analytics, turning data into action
- Knowledge of how to use data in driving commercial business decisions
- Experience in the entire Analytics lifecycle, from requirements gathering, data extraction, manipulation, and analysis to sharing insights and advising on decision making
- Significant drive, ambition, and attention to detail.
- Preferably an understanding of how to perform data extraction and manipulation, as well as programming languages is a plus (SQL, Python, etc…)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
Due to a high volume of candidates, we will experience a longer response time until we start interviewing.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
The Klarna Work Policy is designed to make sure we foster team collaboration while also ensuring a productive and flexible work environment. We work 2 days per week in the office on agreed days, and then 3 flexible days. We’re also providing each Klarnaut with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories, or their home office space!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 90 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by helping them save time and money while better managing their cashflow and making informed decisions. Over 250,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. With over 5,000 employees, Klarna is active in 20 markets and is one of the most highly-valued private fintechs globally, with a valuation of $45.6 billion. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna