Senior Analyst // Klarna
September 23, 2021
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Analytics is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Analytics teams to satisfy the company’s ever increasing need for complex problem solving and data driven decision making.
Who you are
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level – thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
What you will do
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. Since you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. At Klarna we embrace change; you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
Analytics at Klarna is divided into many teams, all with their own unique responsibilities. However, there are some commonalities – they consist of highly driven people with a combination of analytical skills and a great team spirit who all love to solve hard problems.
As your career develops you will develop expertise in certain areas. However, there are a number of core skills shared by all analysts at Klarna. Klarnauts in the Analytics Competence have the ability to apply the following approach:
Day to day will see you
- Pro-actively and effectively communicating with various stakeholders, discussing the root cause of trends, assessing their impact and proposing solutions/optimisations.
- Delivering ad-hoc data analysis
- Developing as a professional in an entrepreneurial organisation that provides opportunity to work with your areas of interest.
- Using analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Excel, R) to analyse data and problem solve with the end goal of detecting trends and making decisions.
- Generate and communicate insights and recommendations.
- Use your strong analytical skills to define, forecast and plan.
You should have
- A degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, business, any data related education program)
- Applicable work experience in Analytics, turning data into action
- Knowledge of how to use data in driving business decisions
- Experience in the entire Analytics lifecycle, from requirements gathering, data extraction, manipulation and analysis to sharing insights and advising on decision making
- Significant drive and ambition.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
You might also have
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving
- Significant drive and ambition
- Strong conceptual ability
- Preferably an understanding for how to perform data extraction and manipulation, as well as programming languages is a plus (SQL, R, Python, MatLab, Java, C# etc…)
Please send us a CV in this application and we will come back to you as soon as possible if we find your profile relevant for the role.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna