Resource Manager // Vidsy
December 14, 2023
Vidsy is a multi-award-winning start-up with hubs in London (HQ), NYC, and LA to name a few, we’re building the go-to platform and ecosystem for Creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s best brands create effective video ads, while also providing the opportunities and tools for Creators to hone their skills, earn fair pay, and work on incredible projects. We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity and empowering brands and Creators to build value together.
Vidsy is looking for an experienced Resource Manager to join its growing team. This person will play a pivotal role in ensuring our Creative teams are operating as a collaborative, efficient, and consistent unit. The Resource Manager will oversee resource for our EMEA Team, encompassing all resource planning, as well as capacity & utilisation management for the Creative team. You are going to facilitate collaborative work and enable effective creative at scale.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Resource Planning – Owning project and task allocations for Creatives, Creative Leads and Motion Designers.
- Owning & Defining Resource Expectations & Limitations – where needed pushing back on relevant team(s) in the business where request for resource isn’t suitable or viable, and finding alternative solutions in a collaborative manor that will suit all parties, and Vidsy’s end clients too.
- Capacity & Utilisation Management – Managing team capacity and utilisation based on existing and upcoming projects and tasks.
- Problem-Solving – Supporting the teams in enabling problem-solving around project requirements and priorities.
- Reporting – Working with the NYC Resource Manager to support the development of reports based on resourcing requirements and nuances.
- Internal Relationships – Delivering effective collaboration and communication between disciplines and teams.
- 4+ years of experience (or equivalent) within Resource and/or Traffic Planning.
- Thorough understanding of data and how it can be applied to resource planning to craft scalable project delivery, as well as capacity & utilisation optimisation.
- An exceptional eye for efficiency and best-in-class problem solving skills, with the passion for seeking out solutions to continuously improve and evolve resource planning.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with Creative and Client Solutions teams with varying levels of experience, as well as Vidsy’s management team.
- Hands on experience with workflow and/or resource management tools.
Nice to have
- Experience in resourcing teams based in multiple locations.
- Prior experience working within an advertising, tech and/or growing start-up environment
Compensation & Package
💰 Competitive base salary
💸 Discretionary bonus
📈 Share Options
🩺 Private Healthcare
💻 Flexible working through our ‘virtual-first’ hybrid approach
🏝 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday
😇 Annual Volunteer Day
♥️ Vidsy’s growing well-being offering & EAP
🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Vidsy’s ‘Virtual-First‘ Hybrid Approach
We operate a hybrid way of working we call ‘virtual-first’. That means, across all our locations (London, NYC and LA), our teams work primarily remotely, with occasional in-office sessions for collaboration, client meetings, socials, and more. The nature of your role will dictate how often you attend (e.g. our Commercial Team visit the office weekly whereas our Engineering Team are typically in the office monthly), however, we’re flexible, and the balance of in-office versus remote can be discussed and confirmed during the interview process.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products. Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
Visit the company websiteVidsy