Regulatory Outsourcing Specialist // Klarna
October 7, 2021
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level – thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
What will you do
We offer you a dynamic and challenging role in a fast-growing company. You will be part of the Procurement team and be a part-responsible process stakeholder of Regulatory Outsourcing across our markets, and collaborating with colleagues in Sweden, Germany, UK and US.
Responsibilities include ensuring that outsourcing arrangements, suppliers and contracts are tracked as well as collaborating with compliance functions to ensure proper filing with regulatory authorities. You will also work together with other teams and stakeholders globally; performing critical assessments as well as assisting contract owners with risk assessments.
Who you are
- Eager to learn and deliver results
- Have strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Like digging into deep and complex agreements
- Strive for law and order and documentation comes natural to you
- Have a pragmatic view on control and strive for continuous improvement
- Operate in a structured manner and pay attention to detail by being thorough without losing the overall business perspective
You should have
- A university degree in a legal subject, e.g. Master of Laws, MSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
- The ability to execute and the courage to do so in a fast paced environment
- Experience in working closely with stakeholders in IT, Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Basic IT infrastructure understanding
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written Swedish and English
You have an outgoing personality and thrive in a dynamic environment in which it is key that you are self-motivated and able to work independently. It is a prerequisite that you have +2 years of experience in the field of regulatory risk and compliance or risk management from a large company or a consulting firm. If you have worked with risk management but not with regulatory risk and compliance, you must be able to read and understand legal requirements and know how to apply them to strategies, structures and processes that foster compliance.
You might also have
- Experience from financial services regulated by European Banking Association and the Swedish Financial Services Authority (SFSA)
- Experience with regulatory outsourcing and SFSA notification requirements
- Experience in governing procedures for outsourcing / compliance
- Understanding of financial services
- Interest and experience in Cloud Services
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna