Product Manager – Merchant Localization // Klarna
March 3, 2022
At Klarna we are quickly expanding the number of markets we operate in, our consumer base is growing massively and the importance of meeting the needs of our global and local merchants is key for our continued growth. Their success is our success.
We are looking for a customer obsessed Product Manager who can help us ensure our products meet the needs of our local merchants in the UK. You’ll have experience of user research and communicating insights to product development teams to achieve product-market fit. You’ll know how to get things done and have a strong ability in stakeholder management at all levels.
What you’ll be doing…
- join our global merchant localization team with the overarching goal of ensuring Klarna’s market offering is regionally relevant and of the highest quality in all markets
- being the voice of the merchants in the market by balancing qualitative insights with quantitative insights from the lens of both consumers and merchant
- sanalysing competitor’s products to identify market opportunities
- identifying opportunities in product enhancements by being involved in ongoing UX research and assessing the quality of both Klarna’s and merchants products
- understanding market regulations and compliance to make sure our products are in line with them and spot opportunities, not threats when the market shifts
- working with central product teams to develop new or enhancing existing products across Klarna’s portfolio of products
We believe in diverse perspectives and highly value the below…
- people who are curious about ecommerce and payments
- people who want a challenging and rewarding job that makes your learning curve steeper
- experience with product management, product design or consultancy with a focus on high quality consumer or business to business products
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Product at Klarna
Joining us means joining a diverse group of problem-solvers spread across Klarna’s development hubs in Stockholm, Berlin, Giessen, Milan, Madrid, Gothenburg, and Toronto. We build global products in cross-functional teams that have end-to-end ownership of their problem space, and that’s where we need local product managers who understand the local market and can assist the product development teams. Joining Klarna means enjoying a wide range of Klarna’s benefits and being a part of a global team that creates the world’s smoothest shopping & banking experience, serving over 100m+ consumers and 250k+ partners worldwide.
Our ways of working are designed to make sure we foster team collaboration, whilst also ensuring a productive and hybrid work environment. We’re providing Klarnauts with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life, whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories or their home office space!
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
Visit the company websiteKlarna