Product Designer // Vidsy
December 28, 2023
Vidsy is a multi-award-winning start-up with hubs in London (HQ), NYC, and LA to name a few, we’re building the go-to platform and ecosystem for Creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s best brands create effective video ads, while also providing the opportunities and tools for Creators to hone their skills, earn fair pay, and work on incredible projects. We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity and empowering brands and Creators to build value together.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing UK Team, to work on the user experience and design of multiple products from conception through to launch and beyond. This is an opportunity to work alongside our internal Product & Engineering Teams, as well as other internal teams – such as Commercial and Creative – to deliver the best experience for all our users.
- Operating as part of a small Product Design Team working across our entire product suite.
- Contribute to, and support the use of, our design system to consistently create awesome product designs.
- Design products that delight users and that are practical to build; you’ll do this as part of a multi-disciplinary squad.
- Contribute to shaping product strategy and roadmaps.
- Experience building applications/software/products that encompass an end-to-end experience.
- Comfortable facilitating and running workshops/interviews with clients and ability to incorporate research findings into designs.
- Ability to use wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, storyboards, mock ups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes to communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process.
- Visual design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, colour, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function.
- Designing with consistency, attention to detail, and knowledge of inclusivity and accessibility.
- 3+ years (or equivalent) of relevant Product (UX & UI) Design experience.
- Able to showcase your end-to-end design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artifacts, multiple iterations, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Expert skills with standard interactive design tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Principle, Figma, or similar software.
- Experience with software such as Hotjar, Google Analytics, or similar is a plus.
Compensation & Package
💰 Competitive base salary
💸 Discretionary bonus
📈 Share Options
🩺 Private Healthcare
💻 Flexible working through our ‘virtual-first’ hybrid approach
🏝 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday
😇 Annual Volunteer Day
♥️ Vidsy’s growing well-being offering & EAP
🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Vidsy’s ‘Virtual-First‘ Hybrid Approach
We operate a hybrid way of working we call ‘virtual-first’. That means, across all our locations (London, NYC and LA), our teams work primarily remotely, with occasional in-office sessions for collaboration, client meetings, socials, and more. The nature of your role will dictate how often you attend (e.g. our Commercial Team visit the office weekly whereas our Engineering Team are typically in the office monthly), however, we’re flexible, and the balance of in-office versus remote can be discussed and confirmed during the interview process.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products. Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
Visit the company websiteVidsy