Partnerships Manager // Vidsy
October 5, 2023
Vidsy is a multi-award-winning start-up with hubs in London (HQ), NYC and LA, that’s building the go-to platform and ecosystem for Creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s best brands create effective video ads, while also providing the opportunities and tools for Creators to hone their skills, earn fair pay, and work on incredible projects. We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity and empowering brands and Creators to build value together.
Vidsy is looking for a talented, commercially focused Partnerships Manager to join their rapidly growing UK team.
The Vidsy partnerships team aims to create mutually beneficial solutions for both our partners and Vidsy. You will be a key part of the team managing our partnerships with major platforms such as Meta, Google, TikTok, and Amazon. In this role, you’ll oversee commercial deals, programs, strategic initiatives and build quality relationships with our partners to ensure mutually successful partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for a portfolio of partners, driving growth for both Vidsy and our Partners.
- Identify partner needs and challenges amongst our partners and develop tailored solutions.
- Create shared business plans and goals with key partner stakeholders and internal Vidsy teams (Sales, Marketing, Programs, Product, etc.).
- Build and manage strategic partnership programs from inception to execution, defining success metrics and pitching future programs.
- Define overall partnership success, deliver insights, and communicate performance metrics to Vidsy’s C-Suite.
- Drive marketing and PR opportunities with partners, including case studies, events, and collaborations.
- Build and leverage an industry network to identify opportunities and stay updated on market trends.
- Be a Vidsy ambassador to solidify long-term partnerships with all our partners.
- Extensive experience (circa 7+ years or equivalent ideally) working in a commercially based role – i.e business development, partnerships, and/or account management.
- Direct experience working with major social platforms, and understanding of creative & content within the space.
- Proven ability to work alongside, communicate with, and pitch to major key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including C-Suite and Executives.
- Experience working to commercial targets – e.g. revenue growth, YoY client growth, etc.
- Deep experience, interest and knowledge of the advertising & social space.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously in a StartUp environment.
Compensation & Package
💰 Competitive base salary
💸 Sales Commission
📈 Share Options
🩺 Private Healthcare
💻 Flexible working through our ‘virtual-first’ hybrid approach
🏝 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday
😇 Annual Volunteer Day
♥️ Vidsy’s growing well-being offering & EAP
🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Vidsy’s ‘Virtual-First‘ Hybrid Approach
We operate a hybrid way of working we call ‘virtual-first’. That means, across all our locations (London, NYC and LA), our teams work primarily remotely, with occasional in-office sessions for collaboration, client meetings, socials, and more. The nature of your role will dictate how often you attend (e.g. our Commercial Team visit the office weekly whereas our Engineering Team are typically in the office monthly), however, we’re flexible, and the balance of in-office versus remote can be discussed and confirmed during the interview process.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products. Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
Visit the company websiteVidsy