Paid Media Specialist // Klarna
October 5, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
We are seeking an experienced Paid Media Specialist to join the Paid Media Activation team at Klarna. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and buying media for global, cross-market, and local brand/product awareness campaigns, partner marketing campaigns across various channels with a strong focus in digital/social channels. You will be managing the media planning process from start to finish, while spearheading media-related projects and workstreams. Your primary focus will be on driving awareness and consideration of Klarna, through effective media planning and buying strategies. You will work closely with the regional marketing, partner marketing, creative, and external agencies and publishers to ensure the successful planning & delivery of campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paid Media Specialist to take on a challenging role with a market leader in payment solutions. If you have a passion for media, excel in project management, and are looking to expand your skills, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to become a part of the Paid Media Activation team.
- Develop paid media strategies that align with Klarna’s business goals and objectives.
- Deliver media plan and execute global, cross-market, and local B2C paid media campaigns to increase brand KPIs while maximizing media efficiency and effectiveness.
- Deliver media plan and execute global and local partner marketing campaigns.
- Create and share reporting with stakeholders on campaign performance, including media efficiency and effectiveness, and provide recommendations for optimization and improvement.
- Lead and support media-related projects and workstream.
- Internal stakeholder management across regional marketing, performance marketing, product and creative teams.
- Relationship management with agencies, ad platforms, publishers, sales houses and ad tech vendors.
- Administration of ad tech and ad platform from procurement, contract negotiation to access management, billing profile audit, etc.
- Actively seek out opportunities for continuous learning and improvement to enhance media efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure Klarna’s media planning and buying strategies remain competitive.
- 3+ years of experience in paid media, with a focus on digital/social advertising particularly on Google. Further experience in offline channels are a strong plus.
- Proven track record of investment management and managing successful paid media campaigns.
- Significant experience in media planning and buying in major ad platforms such as Google Ads, Meta, Snapchat, Pinterest and global DSPs (e.g., DV360). Experience in Search is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and provide actionable insights to optimize media efficiency and effectiveness. Media agency experience is a strong plus.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Eager to learn and passionate about media, with a strong desire to stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna