Motion Graphics Designer // Vidsy
September 23, 2021
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign’s 2021 Best Places To Work, and we’re continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
If your idea of a bit of fun is popping open After Effects and having a play then you are in the right place. As one of our superstar Designers you’ll partner with our Internal Creative Team and our external Creator Community to deliver a wide range of incredible content for some of the world’s best known brands – including the likes of Facebook, L’Oreal, Netflix, Unilever and Barclays – and some of the hottest new startups too 🔥.
But this isn’t your “typical” Motion Graphics role – we’re looking for video natives who can get stuck in throughout our entire creative process, from coming up with concepts for brands and creating original content, to briefing our External Creators, and polishing – or beautifying – their work prior to client review to ensure it’s the very best it can be.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborating with the rest of the Vidsy Team to conceptualise the latest and greatest content for social.
- Directing our external Creator Community to create incredible social video.
- Reviewing, editing and polishing our Creator’s content to make it 💯!
- Reformatting content to make it relevant for different social platforms.
- Constantly staying up to date with social trends and best practices to ensure our output is consistently excellent.
- Create top quality videos at scale for big brands seen by millions!
- You’re a social native – whether it’s Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat! Experience in social video is a must – this stuff’s in your blood 💘
- Ability to come up with fresh visual concepts and designs
- Advanced skills in After Effects and Premiere as well as experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- An organised and methodical approach to your work. We foster a super collaborative environment so you’re not the only one who’ll see those AE files!
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute on tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in small teams as well as work independently.
- Ability to read briefs to the end…
Our ‘Virtual-First’ Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we’re spearheading a ‘virtual first’ environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time – with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively – with ‘hubs’ for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you’re open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
Visit the company websiteVidsy