Junior Office Manager (London) // Klarna
April 7, 2022
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace a hypergrowth atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
In the Office Services team at Klarna our mission is to create a solid, smooth and desirable work environment for Klarna’s employees in every office. Our team is global, driven, efficient and so much fun to work with!
We have experienced unprecedented growth and therefore we are currently looking for an Entry Level Office Manager for our London office. Here at Klarna, we think the Office Managers are the unsung heroes! You are the go-to person for ALL things and also happen to know everyone’s name!
Success in this role means that the service in our London office is working smoothly every day. You create a positive workplace with your personality and make sure that your office feels like a great place to work at.
Office Manager’s tasks include:
- Day-to-day tasks in the office
- Administrative tasks and support
- Organizing internal events and ‘fikas’
- Communicating with suppliers
- Working together with your global team
- Identifying opportunities for processes and office management improvements
- You like to take on the initiative and you are more than happy to turn challenges into success.
- You embrace change, as no day is the same and that just makes the job so much more interesting!
- You are at your best when given responsibility and freedom.
- Your administrative skills are great and you have experience in financial management.
- You love to create order out of chaos and it will be your solution-oriented mindset that sets you apart from other candidates.
You will be successful in this position if:
- Experience from working within a service-oriented role
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience in financial administration is a plus
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like the next step in your career, don’t hesitate to apply! And when you do, please include a resumé in English and a few words about why you want to join Klarna. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis.
Employment type: Full-time
Note: We’re not able to offer relocation support or support with work permits for this position.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
The Klarna Work Policy is designed to make sure we foster team collaboration while also ensuring a productive and flexible work environment. We work 2 days per week in the office on agreed days, and then 3 flexible days. We’re also providing each Klarnaut with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories, or their home office space!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 90 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by helping them save time and money while better managing their cashflow and making informed decisions. Over 250,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. With over 5,000 employees, Klarna is active in 20 markets and is one of the most highly-valued private fintechs globally, with a valuation of $45.6 billion. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna