Junior IT Hardware Support // Klarna
November 25, 2021
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
We are now looking for a junior engineer to join our Tech Delivery team in London. You will work in one of our cross regional teams spread across the whole world and together with your team you are responsible for the technical customer journey for all our employees.
At Klarna we use the term Productivity to describe the portfolio of IT tools and services that enables Klarna employees to be as productive as possible. This is to emphasize that employee productivity itself is the goal rather than the systems and tools themselves.
Productivity Tech Delivery is the team where we handle on-boarding/off-boarding procedures, hardware catalogue design and asset management. The main goal is to provide excellent service to Klarnauts acting as a professional and friendly contact surface. You will reach the goal by understanding the user, acting calm and professional in stressful situations and having a wide rather than deep technical know-how.
Working at Klarna for you means:
- You are creating the future workplace of Klarna, changing and developing the way of working and improving the productivity for all Klarna Employees is your main focus.
- Within your daily work, you will use modern types of deployment methods for devices, operating systems and applications to keep track and improve the work experience of all employees.
- The teams are responsible for the whole tech lifecycle of Klarna employees around the world. This includes end to end responsibility, leaving no customer behind!
- To achieve a smoooth process, you will document troubleshooting, knowledge base articles and system design centrally.
- Continuously evaluate the department’s internal routines and procedures to scale with Klarnas’ expansion is crucial for a fast, tech driven company like we are.
Who you are:
- You have an IT Support background or worked in a similar role where customer obsession has been key to success.
- You have experience with hardware purchasing and/or logistics with devices like laptops, mobile phones and screens.
- You have experience with the onboarding and offboarding processes of employees in previous companies.
- You are a tech savvy person with good knowledge about the latest device technology on the market such as laptops, mobile phones and screens.
- You have a problem solving mindset.
- You are a structured person who is autonomous and likes to take initiative on different work tasks in the team.
- You are a courageous person who escalates complex problems, taking ownership of the delivery and are not afraid to ask for help.
Please Note: We are unable to offer any relocation support for these positions. However, we will gladly assist with work visa applications where required.
What we can offer you:
Culture – You’ll have an opportunity to work with people from 90+ different countries in our English speaking office in London.
Learning – We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, plus we offer all of our employees an opportunity to invest in a RSU program and own a stake of the company. You’ll also receive 30 days annual leave and since we recognise that life is about more than work, we also offer benefits for gym memberships, marathons, and all sorts of activities that promote physical health. We also have generous parental leave (for men and women).
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna