Influencer Coordinator // Klarna
March 17, 2022
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace a hypergrowth atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Who you are
Klarna is looking for an individual who loves influencers on a personal level. Has a clear grasp of pop-culture and trends. And a keen eye for strong content. We need an individual who understands the value behind telling a good story. You are proactive by nature with a strong attention to detail. You enjoy a high pace environment, can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritize your work effectively. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain first-hand experience at a rapidly growing FinTech brand.
What you will do
You will play a key role in supporting the Global Brand & Creative Hub mission to make Klarna a respected and valued global brand both digitally and IRL. The Influencer Coordinator will work closely with our Influencer Manager and will be responsible for scouting new talent, assisting in contracting, and overseeing influencer content creation for global campaigns. This person will report into our Head of Global Social on the Brand Media and Social team.
- Support across all influencer activities led by our global brand team
- Identify, source, execute outreach and negotiate with campaigns that we execute internally
- Builds and maintains a talent database of past, existing, and potential partners; keeping an eye on up-and-coming talent + new opportunities
- Researches and identifies key influencers/creators that align with the overall brand positioning & business goals
- Ensure we adhere to our brand code of standards and guidelines (e.g. diverse pool of creators, proper disclosures, above-board messaging, etc.)
- Establish and oversee fulfillment of giftings for Klarna’s global influencer network
- Vet inbound opportunities from potential partners and monitor social for influencer mentions and tags
- Participate in content ideation for influencer-produced paid and organic content
- Development of timelines, pre-reads, creative briefs, and execution documents to ensure seamless campaign execution
- Work with internal teams to develop program strategy and influencer creative briefs
- Helps create and organize internal documents including influencer media kits, playbooks, talent rosters, rate sheets, etc.
- Compile and organize all relevant metrics from partners for campaigns – contributing observations and actionable insights to build influencer reports and case studies
- Understand campaign KPIs and source talent utilizing internal tools to meet goals
- On an as needed basis, be onsite to assist with talent handling for live events
- This is a global role so you may need to familiarize yourself with other governing regulations in Klarna’s key markets
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Min of 2 year experience at a startup or agency with a focus in influencer marketing
- Previous experience in tech or lifestyle is a plus
- Comfortable in Google office suite and workspace (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc)
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, etc)
- Strong collaborator with experience working cross functionally and with external stakeholders
- An aptitude for strategy with an innate passion for pop and Internet culture
- Deep understanding of the influencer landscape
- Native English lever and excellent communication skills, both written and oral
London, Stockholm, Berlin, or Amsterdam
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
The Klarna Work Policy is designed to make sure we foster team collaboration while also ensuring a productive and flexible work environment. We work 2 days per week in the office on agreed days, and then 3 flexible days. We’re also providing each Klarnaut with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories, or their home office space!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 90 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by helping them save time and money while better managing their cashflow and making informed decisions. Over 250,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. With over 5,000 employees, Klarna is active in 20 markets and is one of the most highly-valued private fintechs globally, with a valuation of $45.6 billion. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna