Fraud Operations Team Lead // Klarna
August 19, 2021
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
We are looking for a driven and passionate fraud operations manager to lead a fraud operations team.. The team’s job is to investigate confirmed fraudulent orders and proactively minimize the criminal behaviours that Klarna, our consumers and our merchants are facing. We do so, not only by analyzing data and research suspicious transactions, but also by always having our eyes and ears open to what is going on in the industry. The team puts great emphasis in both preventing fraud from being committed and striking a balance between fraud prevention and ensuring a great experience for our valued customers.
You will have gathered experience in operations management, preferably within a fraud environment, and possess the ability to drive performance within the team. You have a natural urge to deliver results within set deadlines with a positive mindset towards a fast-changing fraud environment. You are able to keep an overall perspective of ongoing matters within the team, but also get excited about being very hands-on and in the details when required. In order to be successful in this role you will greatly benefit from having a strong understanding of operational processes and ways of working.
This role may be based out of Columbus, Stockholm, London, or Berlin.
In this exciting role, you will have responsibilities such as:
- Leading a team of fraud service specialists
- Being responsible for staffing and the operational delivery of the team.
- Being responsible for KPI fulfillments and taking necessary actions on deviations.
- Owning processes and routines within the Fraud Operations team scope.
- Drive improvements both on a process/routine level, as well as systems level, working closely with relevant internal stakeholders in the wider fraud group.
- Supporting the career development of direct and indirect reports.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you will have:
- Relevant work experience managing teams within Service Operations (Fraud Operations is a plus)
- Strong analytical mindset – ability to work with data, understand problem areas and suggest solutions
- Ability to enjoy working in a fast paced fraud operational environment
- Strong knowledge of payments and financial services industry.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Great problem-solving skills and a doer attitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3+ Years of relevant Fraud or Customer Service Experience
- Language skills besides English is a merit
If you feel like this is the job for you, then send us the English version of your resume/CV!
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna