Fraud Detection Specialist // Klarna
January 13, 2022
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Are you an analytical person with an investigative mindset who is looking for a challenging role in a fast paced and constantly changing fraud environment? Do you want to be a key player in preventing fraud, ensuring that we stop fraud at the door?
Perfect – then you should join our Fraud Detection UK Team!
What you will be doing:
As a Service Delivery Specialist within the Fraud Detection UK team, you will be responsible for performing fraud reviews and investigations of high risk transactions across a range of Klarna products in the UK market. You will identify, prevent and monitor high risk transactions in relation to fraud. The role requires you to be able to work individually whilst also collaborating with others to identify and highlight suspicious patterns in fraud behaviour.
You will be performing a range of tasks such as:
- Review of high risk orders, identified by our system controls.
- Monitoring of order trends and fraud trends highlighting suspicious orders.
- Carry out verification calls as part of the high risk order reviews.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Fraud Prevention on fraud trends and strategy performance.
- You will work in a cross functional team and in close collaboration with the other Fraud Operational and Fraud Prevention teams.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- General awareness of fraud and fraud trends within the UK.
- Experience of working in an operations or customer service environment.
- A strong ability to process large sets of information and detect anomalies
- A structured and accurate way of working.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A strong drive and enjoy working in a high pace operational environment.
What we offer.
We offer a career opportunity with clear development steps and compensation based on that. This is a chance to take the next step in your career and develop within multiple areas in Klarna.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, don’t hesitate to apply! And when you do, please include a resumé in English and a few words about why you want to join Klarna. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Employment time: Full-time
Note: we’re not able to offer relocation support or support with work permits for this position.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna