Director, Regional Marketing (EMEA) // Intercom
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity? 🤔
This position offers the opportunity to join an exciting and fast growing company that aims to fundamentally change the way that companies interact with their customers. In this role you will report to the VP of Global Demand Generation and have an opportunity to directly influence the overall company trajectory, build and scale Intercom’s Regional EMEA Marketing, interact with Intercom’s senior leadership, all while helping to create a successful Marketing organisation that delivers results.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Lead and drive the creation of EMEA marketing plans to deliver on regional pipeline and bookings goals based on global positioning and demand generation strategies
- Drive and execute scalable marketing campaigns to penetrate and expand opportunities around pipeline building and acceleration in key markets
- AInfluence corporate created integrated campaign strategy and plans, providing regional input into key marketing themes, messages and offers throughout the year
- Partner with corporate central functions such as campaigns, web, digital, outreach, operations and analytics to ensure brand, website, digital marketing and processes in region are creating a positive impact on the brand, growth, demand and conversion in the region
- Grow our outbound motion in collaboration with our xDR and corporate partners
- Build strong collaboration and partnership with local GTM teams to ensure we are leading, supporting and delivering as one team in the region
- Lead the planning and ongoing measurement efforts to forecast, measure and analyze the region performance against goals and help refine, improve and then report on impact on pipeline and revenue
- Drive accountability within all the teams for the delivery of pipeline targets and goals within the region
- Build and grow a region-based partner marketing competency that includes overall program structure, partner targeting support, development and maintenance of partner recruitment tools and content
- A leader with a data and numbers-driven approach to marketing is critical for success in this role
What skills do I need? 📖
- 10+ years experience in marketing with a minimum 8+ years in B2B marketing required; specific expertise in software and SaaS/subscription models strongly preferred.
- Track record of building and driving successful marketing organisations, strategies, plans and results while tightly aligned with sales leadership and corporate marketing
- Enterprise and Commercial segment experience; Industry marketing experience preferred
- Strong leader who is committed to the job and drives empowerment and accountability within their teams
- Highly motivated leader who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational dynamics
- Additional language skills an advantage
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! 🙂
Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work!
Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.