Data Scientist Intern – London // Dataiku
December 18, 2019
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist Intern to join Dataiku in our office in London.
At Dataiku, you will work on data science applications — from conception to deployment.
You will get hands-on experience coding in multiple languages and applying the latest big data technologies to business uses cases.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable learning new languages, technologies, and modeling techniques while being able to explain his/her work to other data scientists and clients.
- Construct end-to-end data flows from raw data to predictions
- Crunch, analyze and investigate any kind of data
- Explore new machine learning algorithms
- Build attractive visualizations
- Communicate results to non-technical colleagues and clients
- Experience with R or Python
- Experience with predictive modeling
- Understanding of relational data or SQL
- Fluent in English
Bonus points for any of these
- Experience with Spark and Hadoop
- Experience developing WebApps (Java Script, R-Shiny)
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.
Visit the company websiteDataiku