Content Management Specialist // Klarna
March 10, 2022
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace a hypergrowth atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced editorial content management specialist to join the Klarna Luxury team. This candidate will be responsible for elevating Klarna’s presence within the luxury market space and developing experiences that will drive our shoppers towards engagement and sales. We’re seeking a candidate who can tap into their knowledge of market trends and create engaging content that will meet every user’s interests and needs. They will collaborate closely with CRM, affiliate partnerships, advertising, regional brand-to-consumer teams, and other content teams to engage users on multiple channels and at every stage of their shopping journey.
The ideal candidate is someone who has hands-on experience in content within digital marketing or editorial (or both) and can collaborate easily in a global team with stakeholders across multiple competencies.
What you will do
The Content Management Specialist is responsible for executing global content plans that will drive engagement and conversion. They will be the key point of contact for all luxury content. This includes writing and editing short and long form editorial content (on Klarna channels and on partner channels), creating supplemental shopping lists using Klarna merchants, overseeing photo and video production where necessary, consulting on cross-team communications regarding Klarna Luxury products, and more.
- Own all stages of publishing curated editorial content across several markets. while aligning placement inventory and timings with key marketing stakeholders across the organization.
- Build a holistic content plan that includes editorial and social channels, tactics, audience development strategies, contributors, writers and more. This plan should drive engagement and conversions for luxury shoppers.
- Organize and execute large-scale content projects with curators, copywriters, and designers, both internal and external.
- Brief external agency on image production and coordinate digital asset management as needed.
- Ensure quality and consistency of imagery and copy across the content ecosystem.
- Drive process improvements to help increase the scalability of content production.
- 5+ years of experience in editorial or marketing with a content focus.
- Luxury experience preferred.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to brainstorm creative content ideas to drive team KPIs.
- A metrics-driven approach and understanding of how to optimize content.
- Ability to work with globally based team members and stakeholders.
Submit an English version of your CV as well as a link to your creative portfolio.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
The Klarna Work Policy is designed to make sure we foster team collaboration while also ensuring a productive and flexible work environment. We work 2 days per week in the office on agreed days, and then 3 flexible days. We’re also providing each Klarnaut with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories, or their home office space!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 90 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by helping them save time and money while better managing their cashflow and making informed decisions. Over 250,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. With over 5,000 employees, Klarna is active in 20 markets and is one of the most highly-valued private fintechs globally, with a valuation of $45.6 billion. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna