Client Operations Manager // Vidsy
September 30, 2021
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign’s 2021 Best Places To Work, and we’re continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
The Client Operations Manager role at Vidsy is both Client facing and internal – working cross functionally to support the Client Solutions team along with all of our Clients, ensuring we are building up for scale and consistency, while still maintaining the best possible client experience.
You’ll be one of the first faces in the Vidsy journey – helping clients to understand the way we work and ensuring we are set up for success from the offset. You will lead consistent discovery and onboarding of all new key account clients and will partner with our internal Client Partners (CP) Client Solutions Managers (CSM) and Vidsy Operations team to refine and adapt existing processes for specific client needs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Onboarding new clients into the Vidsy way of working
- Lead initial client discovery and develop client specific processes and timelines
- Developing standard and bespoke clients reporting
- Ensuring adherence to our project delivery tool best practices for both client and internal delivery processes
- Tracking and monitoring project delivery against forecast
- Manage the Client Solutions Manager (CSM) training and onboarding program
- Working closely with Vidsy Operations on maintaining internal processes and best practices (e.g. project timelines, client feedback process)
- Experience in a Client facing operations/project management position
- Experience within a tech environment that has rapidly scaled up
- Ability to develop and implement processes and workflows across the business
- An exceptional eye for efficiency, and best-in-class problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams across the business effectively
Our ‘Virtual-First’ Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we’re spearheading a ‘virtual first’ environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time – with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively – with ‘hubs’ for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you’re open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
Visit the company websiteVidsy