Business Development Manager – Strategic Partnerships // Klarna
March 3, 2022
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace a hypergrowth atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
What you will do
You will be a member of a dynamic strategic partnerships team that manages key global strategic distribution partnerships. Specifically, you will be the main owner of 2-3 of our Tier 1 & 2 Partners global partnerships.
Specifically, you will provide strategic insight which will empower Klarna to deliver our customer obsessed approach to our key partners in the smooothest way possible.
Manage and support some of our most Strategic Distribution Partnerships Drive product enhancements and implementation needs for all partnersDevelop and execute the overall partner strategy/vision/kPI’sDrive internal alignmentBe the subject matter expert for the partner internallyWork with the GTM teams to drive distribution of Klarna
Collaborate with global internal and external stakeholders to drive and enable new business opportunities with the partner Work on any & all commercial contracts needed for this partnership
Who You Are:
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive!
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced, international working environment.
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results! At Klarna we embrace change.
- You should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You Should Have:
- Experience in partnerships and payments and/or e-commerce.
- A strong understanding of the holistic partner ecosystem in e-commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or other related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The winning mentality to turn leads into volume!Highly motivated and competitive spirit.
- You are a self-starter who can work independently with minimal direction.
- You are a people person and enjoy networking and building lasting relationships.
Please submit a CV in English when applying.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
The Klarna Work Policy is designed to make sure we foster team collaboration while also ensuring a productive and flexible work environment. We work 2 days per week in the office on agreed days, and then 3 flexible days. We’re also providing each Klarnaut with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories, or their home office space!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 90 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by helping them save time and money while better managing their cashflow and making informed decisions. Over 250,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. With over 5,000 employees, Klarna is active in 20 markets and is one of the most highly-valued private fintechs globally, with a valuation of $45.6 billion. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna