B2B Global Partner Marketing Manager // Klarna
April 7, 2022
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace a hypergrowth atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
We are looking for a motivated B2B Global Partner Marketing Manager to join Klarna’s Global B2B Marketing Strategy team. The role will support and accelerate the growth of the global business by providing standards, strategies, and support to regional B2B Partner Marketing Managers.
At Klarna, Partner Marketing Managers market to and through partners. This person will help regions build, grow, and continuously improve relationships with distribution partners, including payment service providers, ecommerce platforms, ecommerce technology providers, and digital agencies. The team is a key part of Klarna’s growth strategy to raise awareness and deliver Klarna’s business products via Partner Channels.
What you will do
- Serve as the central support for a team of global B2B Partner Marketing managers to ensure consistent partner processes and workstyles across the globe.
- Develop and own the partner marketing guidelines, frameworks, messaging, activation and materials to drive demand for Klarna products and services with new and existing merchants, across all audiences and sales segments.
- Support a team that plans and delivers lead generation programs, including partner marketing campaigns, events, and digital marketing programs.
- Serve as main point of contact for global campaigns, helping regions to activate partners as a channel.
- Define and monitor Partner Marketing KPIs, ensuring the KPIs are aligned to the overall B2B and Partner strategy.
- Offer leadership, guidance, and support to partner marketing activities for Klarna’s strategic partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including regional B2B marketing, commercial partner managers, and partner enablement.
- Establish central messaging and standards on how to sell the Klarna payment solutions, competitive differentiation, and value-add positioning of Klarna with Partner solutions.
- Owning and maintaining the content for all parts of the organization to navigate around partners in the Distribution Partnerships page on Klarna.com.
Who you are
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross-functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders, and thrive highly collaborative fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter with a bias for action. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong relationship management skills with both external partners and internal stakeholders across multiple teams and workstreams.
- You’re obsessed with processes, guidelines and standards that help make teams run smoothly.
- You are solution-oriented and take challenges head on.
- You have great communication and analytics skills and can work both independently and collaboratively.
- You can get partners and Klarnauts excited to participate in joint initiatives.
- You are never satisfied and constantly test, iterate, and evolve your approach to achieve better partner engagement, better merchant engagement, and greater ROI on each initiative.
- 5-7 years of experience working in SaaS, e-commerce, retail, and/or payments.
- A proven track record of leading high-performing teams that create and execute strategic marketing programs with partners.
- Experience in B2B marketing and associated channels, including campaign management, product and/or content marketing.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing strategies to acquire new customers, nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- Strong business writing skillsExperience building systems and standards from the ground up.
Location: London, or Multiple locations flexible within the EU ie. Stockholm, Germany,
Submit your CV in English when applying to the role.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
The Klarna Work Policy is designed to make sure we foster team collaboration while also ensuring a productive and flexible work environment. We work 2 days per week in the office on agreed days, and then 3 flexible days. We’re also providing each Klarnaut with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories, or their home office space!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 90 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by helping them save time and money while better managing their cashflow and making informed decisions. Over 250,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. With over 5,000 employees, Klarna is active in 20 markets and is one of the most highly-valued private fintechs globally, with a valuation of $45.6 billion. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna