Analytics Manager- Marketing // Klarna
September 30, 2021
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Analytics is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Analytics teams to satisfy the company’s ever increasing need for complex problem solving and data driven decision making.
Who you are
Klarna is looking for analyst to lead a team. You are passionate about your work and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. At Klarna, we embrace change, so you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
As a Commercial and Marketing Analyst, you enjoy crunching data as much as working with insights and research. You can translate your work into actionable business recommendations and are comfortable with retail, ecommerce and marketing analytics.
You’re a self-starter and can quickly get to grips with things in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. You don’t wait for everything to be in place, you make things happen; you’re a problem solver who finds a way to get things done and can build structure and process ground up and can manage and get the best out of other analysts.
You are a good communicator who can make the complex, simple and clear.You have category management / retail planning (including marketing) / marketing analytics background who understands the intersection of retail & marketing / media
What you will do
Analytics is at the heart of Klarna’s success. An analyst at Klarna provides analytical and business expertise to ensure that we deliver value to customers, Klarna and our investors. You will be acting as a bridge between the models, operations, products and business decisions and expected to know how to build strategies by connecting them. Think of an analyst at Klarna as a “Swiss army knife”.
Klarna is a data driven company where decisions are based on facts and not opinions. Analytics is integrated in the organisation and a key function in many different areas – some examples include marketing credit risk, finance, fraud, HR, product development and sales. Even if Analytics is applied in many different areas there are some things that all analysts have in common: a strong drive combined with analytical skills and a great team spirit!
As part of the Consumer growth domains, you will be working alongside other analysts, data scientists, as well as commercial and marketing specialists.
There are many opportunities to grow but there a number of core skills shared by all analysts at Klarna. In this role you’ll have the ability to apply the following approach:
- Manage and grow the teamDefine and manage the work as both a leader and contributor
- Work collaboratively with other analytics stakeholders and data scientists to translate data into insights and outcomes that the business can leverage
- Managing ongoing delivery of data and insights from existing tracking and internal data
- Create reports and dashboards visualizing the output of analyses; create structure in disordered information
- Communicate insights using data visualization and presentations to stakeholders
- Analyze internal data: customer data, shopping data, app data, etc
- Analyze third party marketing and performance data
- Ownership and responsibility of ad-hoc analytics projects
You should have
- Min bachelor’s degree with a preference in Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Business & Management or Computer Science
- 7+ years of experience working with research, consumer insights, analytics, consulting, marketing or similar
- Understanding of quantitative research methods and statistical analysis
- Enjoy working with data and sharpening your analytical skillsAn ability to package your insights to clear and actionable recommendations.
- Must be able to communicate with internal stakeholders and the team clearly.
- Have experience in SPSS (or R) and advanced Excel and Google Sheets capability
- SQL skillset with the ability handle large datasets.
- You are comfortable visualizing and presenting the results of your analysis to different internal stakeholders
- Qliksense knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of retail ecommerce is a plus
You might also have
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving
- Significant drive and ambition
- Strong conceptual ability
- Preferably an understanding for how to perform data extraction and manipulation, as well as programming languages is a plus (SQL, R, Python, MatLab, Java, C# etc…)
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Visit the company websiteKlarna