Senior DevOps Engineer // Culture Trip
October 15, 2019
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work in our cross-functional squads who work closely with our content teams. We are looking to solve the challenge of maintaining quality while scaling the content from our contributors all around the world and using data to drive stories.
The position provides an excellent opportunity to help us continue to build our Engineering team and influence our culture, delivery, and how it functions.
You should be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, able to think outside the box, and take initiative. Above all, you should be smart, passionate, and dedicated to building a solid Engineering culture.
- Being an advocate for DevOps principles within the team
- Building a DevOps culture within teams
- Enabling teams to deliver smoothly and efficiently whilst maintaining quality
- Configuring and setting up infrastructure to support teams
- Engaging in Agile meetings and ensuring work is delivered in a timely manner
- Contributing to the runtime platform used across Engineering
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Strong working knowledge of AWS
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with infrastructure as code, ideally Terraform
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes (or similar orchestration engines)
- Experience of working with and towards a modern microservices architecture
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment (Lean, Scrum, Kanban)
Culture Trip is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.
Visit the company websiteCulture Trip