Partner Engineer // Algolia
October 28, 2019
The Algolia Partner Engineering Team plays a vital role in growing our partner network of systems integrator, digital agencies and 3rd party platforms and ISVs to develop technical integration. As a Partner Engineer, your job will require not only technical mastery of Algolia’s suite of offerings, but also the ability to disseminate this knowledge externally. You will empower our partners to be able to first understand our products and then to build similar solutions in the future. This is a highly autonomous role in which no one day will be the same as the last.
Your Role Will Consist Of:
- Act as the onboarding and technical engagement manager to ensure the partner receives clear and timely communications and understands Algolia products from a technical level
- Enable partners to be successful by guiding them through the implementation process, designing and performing on-site trainings, and encouraging them to become certified
- Guide our technology partners to build bridges between Algolia and their products (personalisation solution, visual or voice search, ecommerce platform,…)
- Act as the technical counterpart to our Partner Executives: join calls, help answer technical questions during the partner discovery phase, and craft services strategies
- Provide meaningful feedback to our internal product team based on the needs of your partners and their clients
- Contribute to processes, documentation, and tooling to ensure the team can scale efficiently
You Might Be A Fit If You Have:
- 2+ years professional experience as a web developer
- 1+ years experience in a client-facing or education role
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Ability to travel
- Computer Science Degree
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience working for a digital agency or systems integrator
- Prior experience in education or public speaking
- Knowledge of UX / UI design and an understanding of common tools (Sketch, Photoshop, etc.)
- Background in the search industry
We’re Looking For Someone Who Can Live Our Values:
- GRIT – Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST – Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR – Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE – Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Visit the company websiteAlgolia