IT Specialist – Part Time // ClassPass
ClassPass – the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 20 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
You are an experienced IT team member with a passion for helping others. You understand the needs of a rapidly growing company and know-how to contribute to systems and processes accordingly. You can identify issues before they arise and tackle them with speedy, thoughtful and effective solutions. You have excellent communication and organisational skills to provide timely and effective resolutions for a diverse set of technology issues.
ClassPass is looking for a part-time, support-oriented individual to keep our domestic and international team members and IT infrastructure running smoothly while supporting expansion and growth in all ClassPass markets. Must be available to work three days per week (days can be flexible)
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Resolve helpdesk tickets from multiple time zones, providing swift solutions for all employees
- Troubleshoot computer hardware, software, VOIP devices, network issues
- Document and contribute to IT procedures
- Procure equipment from vendor partnerships
- Manage ClassPass owned equipment
- Owns small to medium tasks like onboarding and offboarding
- Assists with research and implementation of IT projects
- Monitors ticketing for trends in problems reported
- Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades to improve IT and employee productivity
- Assist the Operations Team with projects as needed
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a macOS and Google Apps environment within a fast-growing and rapidly changing enterprise
- Strong knowledge of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting macOS, integrating enterprise-level A/V systems and administering several cloud-based services (e.g. Google Apps, Slack, LastPass, Zoom, Jamf, ZenDesk)
- Experience in supporting remote users and locations
- Track record of thriving in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel
- Strong time management skills and ability to juggle multiple requests at once
- Diligent about capturing, tracking, and closing helpdesk tickets to ensure quick response times
- Understands how their work fits in with other ongoing projects
- Right to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.