DevOps Engineer // Culture Trip
September 9, 2019
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on our cross-functional editorial team. We are looking to solve the challenge of maintaining quality while scaling the content from our contributors all around the world and using data to drive stories. There are still a number of decisions to be made to decide what the future tooling and stack will be, which you will play a key role in deciding. The position also provides an excellent opportunity to build an engineering team from the ground up and decide on culture, delivery and how it functions. Experience working in the media industry is a bonus. You should be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, able to think outside the box and take initiative. Above all, you should be smart, passionate and dedicated to building a solid engineering culture.
- Be a champion for DevOps principles within the team
- Choosing tooling that will be used across multiple teams for CI/CD pipelines
- Configuring and setting up an infrastructure to support teams
- Actively participating in Agile meetings and ensuring work is delivered in a timely manner
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of AWS and/or GCP
- Knowledge of Docker and one or more orchestration engines (Kubernetes, ECS)
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment
- Experience of working with and towards a modern microservices architecture
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment (Lean, Scrum, Kanban)
Culture Trip is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.
Visit the company websiteCulture Trip