Android Team Lead // Peak
Peak’s mission is to boost people’s wellbeing in a smart way. We make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. Peak – Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2019 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
We are looking for an Android Team Lead to help take our Android team to the next level, leading a team of Android developers and making architectural decisions for our products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a small team of Android engineers.
- Own and build new features on a well-established Android application.
- Take architectural and technical decisions on the development of new features.
- Maintain existing features, and ensure app stays stable.
- Use expert knowledge of the android platform to help guide design, product, and engineering decisions.
- Work with other engineering teams to evolve and improve the Peak ecosystem
We aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We also recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time to play pool, board games and video games together.) In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals.
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days.
- Relaxed and fun work environment.
- Breakfast and snacks all day