Senior Manager, Twilio.org EMEA // Twilio
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
- 7+ years of experience working in technology in a sales revenue generating role.
- Proven experience driving new business by developing new relationships and driving full sales cycle across complex deal structures
- Ability to grow a social impact business, focusing on social impact while driving strong revenue growth from the nonprofit sector.
- Technically savvy. Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with developers and product managers.
- Driven to set bold goals and deliver on them, breaking through barriers that may arise.
- Can handle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic about technology and its ability to have a meaningful impact on the world. Helpful to have improved communities through social impact work, volunteer experience or other relevant activities
- Great at execution: results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter, excellent at teamwork and cross group collaboration.
- Proven ability to inspire and influence diverse groups of stakeholders to achieve business goals.
- Use a systematic approach to establish deep relationships with strategic prospective customers and partners including understanding their mission, strategy, key decision-makers, organizational structure, and technology solutions.
- Drive pipeline of new customer opportunities designed to drive relevance, reach and revenue for our platform.
- Qualify, structure, negotiate, close, and manage strategic relationships that will drive platform adoption, revenue, and customer acquisition.
- Work with broader Sales organization to close nonprofit deals and drive post-close engagement plans for success and growth.
- Expand relationships with existing key customers by uncovering expansion opportunities, developing and driving go-to-market strategies.
- Work with the broader Marketing organization to expand market penetration in EMEA for charities using Twilio to scale impact.
- Collaborate with the grant-making and employee engagement teams to extend giving and volunteer programs into EMEA.
This role is a critical position that will help Twilio.org develop important relationships and opportunities with the most influential charities and social enterprises in EMEA and beyond. You will help refine Twilio.org’s overall customer acquisition and growth strategy working closely with the Sales team. You will build key relationships with influential organizations that include negotiating, executing and managing customer relationships.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. You will be the key Twilio.org team member in EMEA, supporting grant making and employee engagement in the region.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be in our beautiful, and expanding London office located at 4 Crown Place. You will enjoy our incredible perks: Monthly breakfast, catered lunches and dinners at least twice a week, snacks, massages, monthly birthday treats, regular team events and activities, along with our bi-weekly global All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.