Senior Manager, Field Alliances – EMEA Global Systems Integrators // Okta
Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organisation’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 6,000+ applications. Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organisations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organisations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
Okta is looking for a Senior Manager, EMEA Global Systems Integrators with strong deal, strategy and relationship management experience to accelerate our global systems integrator ecosystem. The objective is to extend Okta’s Global SI reach, revenues and services delivery via a robust and highly active Global SI ecosystem with leading SIs such as Deloitte, Accenture, PwC and KPMG.
The candidate will have significant experience and passion in launching and scaling Global System Integrator Go-To-Market programs tactically at the field level between the Global SI and Okta’s enterprise sales organisation. The ideal candidate will also possess a strong channel sales and marketing background and leadership skills that enables them to engage with Global SIs vertical (i.e. Energy, Financial Services, Technology) consulting and horizontal (Security, Digital) leadership teams to drive strong field level engagement between the GSI and Okta.
This is a critical role within the Okta team and will require cross-functional leadership skills to work with Okta Sales, Support, Services, Product and Engineering. This role will be a major change agent, having impact and influence with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and drive to create real and measurable business results across EMEA. For this role, business relationship development, sales and marketing acumen are more important than technical knowledge.
Candidates should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organisationally to build consensus. We are looking for candidates that are creative, aggressive and looking to expand and advance their GSI Alliance sales responsibilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Passionate Field Alliances champion who can provide world-class program management and thought leadership across Global System Integrator partner base to increase revenue and drive incremental business opportunities
- Establish and execute joint Go-To-Market initiatives with our EMEA Global Systems Integrator Partners that drive Okta lead generation and annual revenues
- Broker and develop effective relationships between Okta and our EMEA Global Systems Integrators Consulting/Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development organisations
- Define and communicate Okta’s value propositions to Global Systems Integrators Advisory, Marketing, Professional Services and Vertical organisations, driven through webinars, training, partner events and other communications
- Work closely with the VP and General Manager of EMEA and the VP, Worldwide Field Alliances to define, execute and evangelise the Field Alliance and GSI GTM partner strategy both internally and externally
- Develop internal and external-facing marketing and sales collateral supporting the GSI GTM partnership
- Develop domain expertise and thought leadership regarding the partner’s current areas of focus as well as potential new areas for expansion (WDAY+ Okta, Proofpoint + Okta, etc…)
- Work closely with the Okta EMEA Sales organisation to broker account mapping and field-level relationships with GSI Partner Sales, Marketing and overlay teams
- Strong history of building and driving pipeline generation at the field level with direct sales and go-to-market partner organisations
- Deliver basic Okta sales training and enablement to GSI vertical sales leaders and advisors
- Work cross-functionally with Business Operations, Enablement, Legal, Marketing, Product Marketing, Program Management, Services, Sales, Marketing and other internal organisations across Okta on a regular basis
- Strong analytical skills to determine which Go-To-Market partners and programs are driving results and insight to build on that experience
- Proven history of exceeding Alliance/Channel sales or direct sales quotas
- Ability to forecast channel revenue accurately with strong Salesforce.com skills
- Represent both the voice of the partner to Okta and the voice of Okta to the partner as required to resolve issues and attain revenue
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.