Senior Customer Success Manager – London // Algolia
October 8, 2019
At Algolia, we are passionate about our customers so we’re looking for an all star Customer Success Manager who is ready to join our growing team. We need a dedicated advocate who possesses impeccable relationship management skills, can take lead on solving issues, drive maximum value/ success to existing customers, inspire and sell the future of Algolia, encourage adoption and expansion, all while building delightful and long-lasting relationships. You will work closely with our Account Executives and Customer Success Engineers to ensure customers achieve their business objectives, advise them on best practices and act as the voice of the customers internally.
We want resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty. We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We’re looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
Curious what the team has to say about working as a CSM? Here’s what Peter from our team has to say: “Our mission is to make sure our clients are satisfied with the product and happy to be working with us. We do this by helping them use Algolia to the maximum of its potential to achieve their business goals. We strive to be a trusted advisor on topics such as data, relevance, ui/ux, and the overall search experience, as well as the voice of the customer inside the company.”
Your role will consist of:
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, adoption, retention and overall success
- Partner with our Account Executives to transition and successfully onboard Enterprise accounts
- Identify and work with accounts that are not fully utilizing the product (or likely to churn) using product data, queries and information to support your analysis and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Evaluate customers that have been lost or churned identifying reasons for churn and building a strategy to win customers back
- Ensure all account issues are quickly resolved, utilizing resources from our Customer Success Engineers, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Algolia can better serve them
- Forecast and track key account metrics
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working with the large enterprise accounts, supporting a highly technical product
- 3 – 4 years relevant work experience in SaaS account management, customer support, business development, or customer success
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, present, and to communicate effectively at all levels of an organizationAbility to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT – Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST – Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR – Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE – Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY – Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it. Everything you need to be efficient
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours
Visit the company websiteAlgolia