Regional Vice President Sales – Nordics // Dataiku
March 5, 2021
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
As the Regional Vice President, you’ll lead Sales Teams with one main goal: drive the top line revenue for the Nordic region, acquire new logos and ensure that existing clients love our product and increase their use over-time. Internally, you’ll be in charge of building the greatest team that you can with a mix of Account Executives and you’ll be a critical piece of our management team in the UK.
What you’ll do:
- -Driving the top-line revenue for the Nordic Territory by acquiring new logos and driving upsells by fostering the adoption and use for existing clients.
- Contributing to the definition of the Go-To-Market strategy for the Nordic Territory, by choosing the right verticals, territories, partners and aligning our marketing efforts on the field with the Marketing department.
- Managing the Account Executives and acting as a permanent coach for the team to implement our Value-based selling approaches (Customer Centric Selling/Challenger Sales/MEDDPICC) bringing the staff to the next level.
- Developing Executive relationship with key targets / top accounts (Director of Analytics, VPs of Data Science, etc).
- Interacting with other customer facing teams to achieve target: Sales Engineers, Alliance Managers, Customer Success Managers, SDRs, etc.
- Maintaining a high degree of transparency in pipeline management, pricing negotiations, territories allocations with top management
Who you are:
- -Fluency in English-10+ years of experience in Software Sales and 5+ years of experience in Sales Management, in a fast-growing company.
- Experience of both big companies and start/scale ups is a must-Genuine interest in solving customer problems, creating original solutions for them-Clear evidence of building successful teams – specifically accelerating growth in team size (i.e. not ‘steady state’ team management).
- Experience in the full spectrum of team management, hiring, disciplinary, exit, onboarding, enabling, coaching, mentoring etc.
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline, including ability to motivate the team to self-create and close– pipeline management and time management skills-Evidence of ability to adapt to a fast changing environment, international cultures, and distributed teams-Tech / Engineering background, in addition to the human and customer-facing skills would be a strong advantage.
- Experience at hiring top talent and retaining them-Track record of closing both run-rate business (100K+) as well as multi-million pound transactions
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.
Visit the company websiteDataiku