Franchise Acquisition Executive // Pass the Keys
Who are we?
Pass the Keys is a dynamic, fast-growing short-term let management company. We manage hundreds of properties on Airbnb, Booking.com and HomeAway across 15 cities in the UK. We are backed by a prominent VC firm and we are an official Airbnb partner. We are recruiting for our second member of the franchise acquisition team. The role will encompass both finding and then converting new people for our franchise programme. Working closely with the existing team, your job will be to process and qualify quality franchise leads.
*What you will be doing?
– Qualifying Inbound franchise leads: You will be the first point of contact for new partners. You will need to be able to assess an individual over the phone and decide whether or not to pass them onto your colleagues in the team.
You will be required to ensure that only qualified franchisee candidates make it to the next stage. Then once the lead is qualified, you will need to be a skilled and professional negotiator in order to convert this lead into a PTK franchisee.
– Stage 1&2 info calls: Once a franchise lead has been qualified, they need the offer to be explained and pitched. This is a complex offer, and therefore it is a complex and long sales cycle. To the employee, it will ‘feel’ like a B2B negotiation.
*Life at Pass the Keys:
We are a small team, with very large impact. We move fast, but don’t have all the answers yet, so we’re always looking for new ideas and every individual is encouraged to share their perspectives on where we are going. In recent focus groups our people described us as: ambitious, fresh-thinking, flexible, creative and determined. If this sounds like your cup of tea, we would love to hear from you!
We believe a phenomenal workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are.
Job Type: Full-time
*What are we looking for?
To be good at this job you will need to:
- Be able to prioritise and manage your time. Not all leads are equal. You will need to decide how to treat different responsibilities. This is a highly empowered role, where you will be expected to take responsibility for your own work and output.
- Be able to manage a full lead pipeline. You will be required to conduct screen calls and close meetings on the same day, and neglect neither.
- Be an empathetic negotiator. Our leads in this pipeline are considering a life-altering opportunity that will shape their career for the next 5 – 10 years.
- To be a self-starter. Your success will be in your hands.