Client Partner // Vidsy
November 19, 2019
Vidsy is the creative technology engine powering mobile video ad creation for the world’s leading brands. Our technology, global community of 6,000+ vetted creators and fully managed services are empowering brands to intelligently transform their digital advertising for an ever-evolving world of mobile video. Vidsy is a trusted global creative partner with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Twitter.
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Client Partner who’s ready to jump into a fast paced start-up environment and own a vertical within our scaling team. Within the role you’ll actively manage, identify, prioritise and drive business opportunities for Vidsy, whilst ensuring our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities for Vidsy.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
- Develop work plans, and create compelling sales propositions for new and existing clients.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed.
- Create sales presentations using market trends and case studies.
- Analyse campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements.
- Articulate and update clients on Vidsy products and developments.
- Be responsible for educating clients on video and advertising best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of social media, digital and mobile marketing.
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives.
- Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be creative and be an outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player and collaborator.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
Visit the company websiteVidsy