Campaign Manager Nordics/Netherlands // Dataiku
November 27, 2019
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
We are looking for a campaign manager to help with our marketing campaign strategy and execution starting in 2020. Located in London, you will directly report to the EMEA Marketing Director. Your role will be to participate in the definition and execution of all our different marketing activities.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Co-designing marketing campaigns and identifying potential go-to-market strategies for the Nordics/Netherlands:
Specific industry targeting
Run VIP program for specific target accounts
Coordinate ABM campaigns in the Nordics/NL area
- Managing events in Nordics/NL
Running Meetups with the data science community
Coordinating third-party events
Leading Proprietary events execution in Nordics/NL
- English proficiency. Dutch or Nordic language a plus.
- Ability to work successfully with sales, SDRs, BDRs, CSMs, Partners… And more!
- Self-motivated with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Some experience in the marketing field, startups, or business development
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot or Marketo is a plus
- Strong inclination towards innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive analysis
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Work well with extremely smart engineers, designers, sales managers, and, of course, marketers
- Already know the wonders of Dataiku DSS, Hubspot, Active Campaign, HTML, CSS, SQL, Python, and, eventually, the Microsoft Office Suite
- Aren’t afraid to learn all about Hadoop, Spark, Scala, overfitting, and Gradient Boosting Trees
- Don’t care too much about your weight (Breakfast, Data Beers, and chouquettes available all year-long)
- Are ambitious, smart, quick and have a great sense of initiative
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.
Visit the company websiteDataiku