Business Development Manager // Eventbrite
October 18, 2019
Our team of Business Development Managers are accomplished professionals that have high standards of performance, want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for someone to help build a world-class business development team in Europe that consistently exceeds business targets, partners cross-functionally with our global teams, and helps write the playbook for our European market.
Eventbrite is looking for a seasoned Business Development Manager in our European HQ office in London. This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite’s UKI business development efforts in one of our key categories.
Eventbrite’s goal is to become the world’s preferred ticketing and registration solution by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology. At Eventbrite, you’ll find a team of dynamic, smart and engaged people who are passionate about building communities and creating innovative products to help people get together around live experiences. If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionising the ticketing industry, we want to hear from you.
- Develop relationships with UKI event organisers to generate new business development opportunities in one of our lead verticals
- Engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Eventbrite’s product and win repeat business
- Close deals both self generated and lead nurtured
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts on the UKI events market to the business development team
- Shape Eventbrite’s business development priorities in the UKI market
- Create and maintain up to date leads and accounts plans using our CRM system Salesforce
THE SKILL SET
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in business development
- History of over-performance in previous sales roles
- High performance business leadership with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious business development activities
- An analytical mindset and a creative spirit
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a startup environment
- A passion for and knowledge of the event industry, ideally with a robust network of contacts in the industry
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
Visit the company websiteEventbrite