Business Analyst – Salesforce // Zoopla
Zoopla are on an exciting journey to establish itself as the UK’s leading Digital Property destination.
We are seeking a Business Analyst, ideally with extensive CRM experience to help deliver both systems and business process improvements to unlock the growth potential within Zoopla.
Working in a highly collaborative team you will liaise with Zoopla’s clients and internal stakeholders to assess requirements, develop approaches and implement solutions that will support the success of the commercial team . This is a key role in providing a fast-moving business and our customers the tools they need to be successful.
Key skills we want you to bring to this role:
- Business process mapping: eye for uncovering business issues and implementing processes and solutions to address them and the ability to document business processes (as-Is and to-be diagrams etc)
- Ability to develop and articulate business and systems requirements: Able to specify, validate and verify requirements. Making sure they map to business needs, are easily shared and understood by stakeholders and are approved to meet scope of projects
- Ability to write CRM tickets: Writing epics and stories (with acceptance criteria) under SMART criteria (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely)
- Strong communication: both written and verbal, with the ability to adjust your style to the audience
- Experience of large CRM: preferably Salesforce (could also be Zendesk)
- Customer focus: strong stakeholder engagement skills with ability to identify opportunities and take action to build strategic relationships between commercial operations and other business functions
- Delivery focused: Able to manage a back-log, identify / manage dependencies and risks
Skills you might also be developing:
- Project management: Create and own the project plan, running meetings and processes.
- Roadmap/vision: Assist with the delivery of CRM visions and strategy
- Workshop facilitation: Be able to organise and facilitate workshops of all sizes
- Salesforce.com (and/or Zendesk) knowledge: understanding of out of the box functionality / processes
Skills you can learn on the job:
- Salesforce.com (and/or Zendesk) knowledge: up to date awareness of new releases/updates and system improvements
- Advanced customer focus: constantly on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to your stakeholders and customers
- Property or market-place experience: understanding of the property industry
- Commercial awareness: understanding of the challenges of PropTech and it’s rich opportunities, as well as the wider property industry. Also knowledge of Zoopla’s vision/goals and how value is delivered
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private health and dental
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices
- Up to 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Free breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Friday night drinks
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Birthday day off, move house day off
- Training and development
- Referral bonus up to £5K