Account Manager // Eventbrite
October 14, 2019
Eventbrite is disrupting a huge industry in desperate need of a shakeup. As an Account Manager, you are responsible for the relationships with and retention of contracts for our largest clients. You’ll develop relationships with our existing top tier clients, ensure their ongoing success on Eventbrite’s platform, and be the primary contact for renewal negotiations.
What makes Account Management at Eventbrite so exciting? You’ll be working with event organisers who manage everything from music festivals to concert venues to complicated registrations for mud runs, beer festivals, conferences, and much more. Our horizontal platform means no one conversation with a client is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative experts, and we train and invest in our smart and goal-oriented team to grow their careers here at Eventbrite. This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite’s UK business development efforts across our key categories.
Eventbrite is seeking an Account Manager to join its UK Subsidiary’s client retention focused team based in London. Eventbrite UK is a dynamic, fast growing company and is looking for someone to accelerate growth internationally. The Account Management team is responsible for retaining and growing the strategic business partnerships with our top tier clients.
As an Account Manager you will play a critical role supporting the success of some of Eventbrite’s highest profile events to ultimately drive client revenue and ensure retention. Specifically, we are looking for someone with Account Management experience in the technology industry to be a strategic business partner for our largest Organisers in the UK market, managing all renewal, contract re-negotiation and up-sell opportunities for our customers. Working cross-functionally with other Eventbrite internal teams such as Field Operations and Customer Support, you will provide strategic support and manage tactical and on-site needs for organiser events. You’ll partner during the implementation of the Eventbrite product, and you will manage ongoing communication with Eventbrite’s most complex accounts. You will articulate and position the value Eventbrite drives for our customers (with a focus on proven success and ROI) through consistent measurement, reporting, and check-ins. Building high-level relationships focused on service and engagement, our Account Managers are valued partners in ensuring the long-term success of Eventbrite’s customers.
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5 years experience in Account Management or Customer Success Management.
- 3-5 years experience managing tier one or top tier customer relationships and contract renewals with a SaaS product
- Demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and fostering meaningful client engagements
- Strong organisation skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and resourceful problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organisation
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a creative, make-it-happen spirit
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Visit the company websiteEventbrite