Account Management Executive – German Speaker // Trouva
Trouva is one of the fastest growing tech businesses in Europe (TNW Tech5), one of Wired Magazine’s hottest European Startups and is 3rd in the prestigious Startups 100 Index, ranking the UK’s best high growth startups.
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We’re building a different kind of e-commerce experience, driven by discovery and inspiration. Using cutting edge technology, Trouva harnesses the expertise of the best bricks-and-mortar shops from Shoreditch to Stockholm, and scales their offering online to connect with a global customer base seeking unique, hard-to-find homewares.
Backed by world-leading investors, we’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for exceptional people to join the Trouva family.
What’s the role?
We’re looking for a German peaking, enthusiastic, organised and driven Account Management Executive who loves to problem solve, interacts with a friendly and personal communication style and has experience working with target driven KPIs. Your role will be to work closely with an experienced Account Manager, supporting them day-to-day with their boutique portfolio and helping to drive success for our network of 450+ boutiques in the UK and beyond.
What you’ll do:
- Onboarding new shops to Trouva, and being a point-of-contact for boutique owners’ queries and questions. This will also include putting together videos/handbooks to make this process smoother.
- Interacting with and providing support to our community of boutiques via email, newsletters and face-to-face on order processing, imagery, and stock management.
- Keeping a close eye on boutique performance, and providing advice to your portfolio of boutiques on what they can do to get the most out of Trouva.
- Developing strategies to increase engagement and interaction within our community of boutiques, bringing them closer together.
- Your time will be mostly in the office, but there will times when you will be out on the road, visiting our community of boutiques
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us – we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we’re successful together
- 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum
- Competitive Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave policies
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We’ll provide you with what you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people, including weekly meditation, yoga, five a side football and Pizza Friday’s!
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance – via Perkbox)
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk