VP Legal // TransferGo
TransferGo is a mission-led financial services company committed to offering the very best experience to the consumer. We are proud to be the best-rated consumer financial services with 75 NPS and 96% 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Here at TransferGo, we believe that international financial services should speak your language, be “one-click” easy, fairly priced and transparent. We are proud to be backed by top-tier VC firms including Vostok Emerging Finance (VEMF SDB) and Hard Yaka,who share our passion for this mission. Previously they have backed disruptors like Twitter, Square, and Ripple among others. If you share our vision for what financial services should do for people, apply now and let’s talk.
TransferGo is seeking a talented VP Legal to join our team to support business growth and expansion. The VP Legal’s main responsibility will be to draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements with suppliers, partners and customers. The VP Legal will also be expected to advise on regulatory matters.
Reporting directly to our CEO/Co-founder and collaborating with all core functions within the company, the successful candidate will be able to handle multiple areas of responsibilities autonomously, demonstrating excellent critical judgement with hands-on approach. This is a great opportunity to work on a broad range of projects across multiple jurisdictions and play a key role in supporting the company’s rapid growth.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of commercial agreements, including strategic partnerships, complex business deals, and customised sales contracts.
- Resolve legal issues and contract interpretation matters that arise during negotiations.
- Produce and/or maintain various standard agreements (e.g. NDA, supplier and customer agreement etc.).
- Advise on special projects as needed, including new product developments, while taking into consideration their legal and regulatory impact.
- Advise on commercial legal issues and risks.
- Conduct research on various multi-jurisdictional legal issues.
- Flag new legal and regulatory developments and consider their impact on TransferGo.
- Support the Company’s strategic projects and initiatives by providing creative, proactive and results orientated advice.