VP, Human Resources Business Partner // Dataiku
November 19, 2019
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
The Vice President, People Business Partnerships will work closely with Dataiku’s Chief People Officer to build a global Business Partner team to drive business outcomes, leadership development, and strong employee engagement through the development and execution of an aligned talent strategy. This role can be based in NYC, Paris, or London with global travel requirements 25% of the time.
The successful candidate will partner with leaders across the business to develop business objectives that support our People strategy. They are capable of driving change across a dynamic, fast-growing organization. Individuals will be accountable for leading programs at scale, from need identification to implementation, considering the unique needs of our internal client groups and in close partnership with other parts of the people team. This individual will also be charged with strengthening the leadership team of each function and driving an inclusive & diverse culture by providing coaching and consultation to leaders to further develop their leadership capability and capacity.
What You’ll Do
- Develop & implement a global People Business Partner strategy
- Build & hire for a People Business Partner structure
- Oversee global business partner activities worldwide, including administration of all employee needs
- Build, communicate and implement HR policies and procedures worldwide
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal laws & requirements
- Create a global talent mobility framework in partnership with Manager of Learning and Director of Global Total Rewards
Who You Are
- Experience managing international teams
- Experience in a senior HRBP leadership role in a rapidly scaling technology company
- Experience developing HRBP skills in a team
- Effective business partner with strong communication skills able to effectively collaborate across departments
- Empathetic yet diplomatic communication style
- Deep business acumen
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.
Visit the company websiteDataiku