UK Operations Manager // Pass the Keys
The goals and objectives of the role is to support and lead the territory / city managers in the UK to deliver best in class service quality and commercial efficiency throughout a back drop of high business growth.
Pass The Keys is a new venture that revolutionises the global short-let market. We help Airbnb/Booking.com hosts share their homes and provide a great concierge-level service to the guests.
We are a fast-paced and growing company based in Techhub. You, therefore, will be right where the action is, and get involved in the incredible journey of growing a business! We are backed by a prominent VC firm and are looking for top talent to join our team.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced business leader to take full responsibility for the service quality and profitability of the region. Managing a large team you will be in charge of the operation and will report directly to the COO. The expectation is that you will help achieve our ambitious growth targets by ensuring that the operation is continuously adapting and developing to ensure great performance and therefore success.
Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7+ years experience in an operational leadership role
- Excellent relationship skills
- Willingness to lead by example
- Detail and process orientated
- Good analytical understanding
- High computer literacy – with good working knowledge of computer systems
- Driving license is required and the ability to undertake frequent UK wide travel
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Individual must be comfortable dealing with change and ambiguity in a fast-paced complex environment.
- With the resilience to thrive within a challenging environment you will need to be able to manage multiple stakeholders whilst displaying organisational context
- The ability to be flexible and work effectively within a variety of changing situations and with different individuals and groups.
- An enthusiastic character with the ability to persuade or convince others in order to get them to support your ideas and suggestions
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues, peers and external providers, you will also be an effective coach with the ability to give feedback on performance
We believe that a phenomenal workplace should reflect the world we live in, and we make no judgements when it comes to the things that make you who you are.