Talent Acquisition Coordinator // Onfido
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. Founded in 2012, our vision is to create a more open world where identity is the key to access. In a nutshell, we use groundbreaking machine learning – facial biometrics and document verification – to help you prove that you’re you. In doing so we can connect you to the services you need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s sharing a car or opening a bank account.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard customers remotely and securely across 195 countries. We’ve also received over $100 million in funding from world-class tech investors including Microsoft and Salesforce… and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a supremely organised and engaging Talent Coordinator to be the beating heart of Onfido’s Talent team. Onfido is flying. And we need an awesome coordinator to help support our day to day success as an efficient Talent team.
The role will be sitting within a wider people team of 10 and you would be joining a well structured talent team of five, which includes 2 Senior Talent Partners and another coordinator working alongside you. This is an exciting, fast paced role where you will be involved in everything Talent here at Onfido!
You’ll be responsible for ensuring our candidate processes runs like clockwork. This includes managing the interview experience for external candidates and internal hiring teams in the UK and internationally. You’ll be supporting the organisation and scheduling of all candidate interviews across all our Onfido locations! You’ll taking ownership of travel for our interviewees, as well as expense management, visa applications, administration of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and coordination of events.
You’ll also help maintain our Talent toolkit – templates (job descriptions, ATS), training materials, our interview matrix and candidate marketing (e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc.). And you’ll have the opportunity to support on Talent related projects and we continue to grow and redefine what ‘great’ looks like from a hiring process.
Who are we looking for?
In a business like ours that is changing fast and pushing boundaries, a growth mindset is a must. Someone with a curious and analytical mind will help us ask the right questions and use data smartly. Creating customer buzz is also a big deal for us, so we want to know that you’re customer driven, able to give voice to internal stakeholders and champion external clients and end-users alike. And to be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values:
- succeed together
- take pride
- learn things, share them
- find a better way
- creating customer buzz
On our wish list is a combination of…
- Experience in a similar role is essential – we’re moving so fast that we need you to hit the ground running
- Experience working with an ATS (Lever would be ideal!)
- Supporting talent teams that hire across the globe
- A pro at juggling priorities and scheduling across timezones
- A strong work ethic with a proven ability to work in a fast paced, high growth and constantly changing environment
- Strong prioritisation, organisation and time management skills are absolutely key
- Experienced communicating with a range of key stakeholders within the business, as well as having a strong eye for detail
- Act as a candidate experience ambassador, ensuring a positive experience at all touch points in the initial attraction and pre-selection process
- A strong problem-solver mentality
- The ability to operate with a high sense of urgency
- A team player! We are a great team, and are proud of our supportive culture, so a positive, get-up-and-go attitude is a must
- Comfortable with the Google Apps suite advantageous (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs)
- Share options
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 4% of base salary)
- Bupa Health Cash Plan (Level 2)*
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Payroll Giving
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies +more
- ‘OnFriday’, weekly company wrap up and colleague drinks
- Quarterly socials (e.g. cookery classes, go-karting and private cinema trips)
*after passing probation (3 months)
Apply! We’ll then assess your application against the role and other applicants. If successful we’ll then begin a two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other. Typically, a do-at-home problem solving task or scenario will follow, before closing out with onsite technical and behavioural conversations with the team.
The process from application to completion should take two to four weeks, depending on diaries.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.