Risk & Fraud Analyst // Adyen
This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own Path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary – “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Risk officer (London or Manchester based)
Adyen is looking for a professional, enthusiastic Risk & Fraud analyst to join our UK team. The main purpose of this role is to reduce and manage the current acquirer and merchant exposure related to fraud and chargebacks. The Risk & Fraud Analyst will educate and train on reducing fraud & chargebacks internally and incidental externally.
What you’ll do
- Risk Assessments: Execute risk assessments related to fraud and chargeback for new merchants and monitor the risk exposure during the relationship of these merchants with Adyen.
- Contact person: Act as a contact person towards the Card Schemes related to the Fraud & Chargeback Programs and managing the fraud and chargeback levels of merchants and Adyen Acquiring in particular.
- Support communication between internal departments on execution and improvements of the fraud & chargeback avoidance or resolution.
- Escalation: When unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time, escalate to the appropriate resource. Collaborate and follow up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
Who you are
- Academic education (relevant degree, ideally in a technical discipline
- Analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent service skills to establish a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate with team members
- Previous experience (2-4 years) working in payments fraud, ideally as a merchant or solution provider
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!