Recruiting Lead // ClassPass
ClassPass is looking for a hands-on Recruiting Lead to manage our London based team as we embark on an aggressive international expansion in 2020. This role will include managing the day-to-day recruitment function within the London office with a reporting line to the Head of Recruiting in the USA.
As well as managing a small team of Recruiters, you will continue to be very hands-on from a Recruiting perspective, managing leadership expectations and hiring asks, negotiating and closing experienced candidates, and managing the flow of information and data for reporting purposes.
The right candidate has seen rapid growth, takes a fearless approach to sourcing, and taps multiple channels to fill the candidate pipeline. You also have a deep passion for the companies you recruit for and serve as a true partner, coach and manager for the teams you support. You will build relationships, both internal and external, that will support transformational solutions & support our areas of business.
- Managing the day-to-day recruitment function and team in our UK office
- Identify, acquire, assess and hire candidates in multiple countries, across multiple timezones.
- Creating an engaging, cohesive employee life cycle experience that will attract and retain the best and the brightest candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to establish job descriptions
- Assess applicant qualifications via resume review and collaborating with hiring teams
- Establishing compensation guidelines and making offers to candidates
- Using personal network, social media, referrals and events to contribute to the candidate pipeline
- Work with HR Business Partners to manager post-hire talent issues such as retention and career development
- Partner with the Head of Recruiting on all recruitment, on-boarding, networking, communication, and employee engagement initiatives
- 5+ years of dedicated, in-house recruiting experience, preferably with a start-up in hyper-growth mode
- 2+ years in a team leader or manager role
- In-house experience is a must
- Track record of building high caliber teams, preferably at a fast-growing technology company
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and confidence with a wide variety of business leaders
- Ability to coach and guide hiring managers through a smooth recruiting process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in managing employee engagement initiatives
- Ability to craft engaging job descriptions/postings
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) – Greenhouse a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.