Recruiter // Plaid
October 3, 2019
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe, Coinbase and Robinhood to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
Plaid is inherently a global business with a global mission — you’ll be the one helping us achieve this vision by building out best in class teams across Europe. As the first recruiting hire in Europe, you will have wide-ranging responsibility including owning full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to close, developing hiring strategies, and leading first-in-kind searches, all whilst delivering an amazing candidate experience.
What you’ll do
- Lead the full-cycle recruiting for Plaid’s European G&A and technical roles from sourcing to close
- Partner closely with hiring managers in both Europe and the US to scale the sales, marketing, growth, business development, product and technical teams
- Work with our existing team to build processes and implement best practices for hiring top talent
- Keep our hiring bar high and be a talent consultant to hiring managers
- Help us improve and scale the candidate experience
What excites us
- 7+ years experience in a full-cycle recruiting role
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Excitement to work at a startup and to build and iterate on existing processes
- Desire to build your knowledge of our products and the fintech industry
- Strong communicator across all levels and verticals of the organization
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion or belief (if any), colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
Visit the company websitePlaid